[permaculture] MHC clear-up

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 04:59:47 EST 2003

 I'm sorry
> my question resulted in bickering that has lasted for a week now.  It was
> not my intent.
> Humble appologies,
> Anne Schwarz

I didn't pick up that there was any bickering going on, just some
interesting & challenging discussion around the issues raised. I only skim
read bits of this thread, but it all seemed to be conducted in a civilised
and constructive manner without any animosity, but at the same time without
artificial 'politeness', so I'd say rather than accepting your appologies
I'd thank you for keeping us on our mental toes so to speak :-)

Cheers Graham