[permaculture] RE: Major histocompatibility complex (MHC)

Eugene F. Monaco efmonaco at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 10:17:21 EST 2003

>The white man is a good example of such a hardy weed
<

I just learned last night from an MD that Americans have 34 times as many
parasites as African people, and that cancer is growing in N. America at an
“epidemic” rate.  Four years ago breast cancers risks for women were 1 in
34.  Today it is 1 in 8.

What has happened in only 4 years?

Researchers correlate the high parasites to high sugar diets, and things
that convert easily to sugar, like simple carbs.  African diets are better,
consisting of more whole grains and fiber accounting for the difference.

There is a mindset in much of Western culture that focuses on germs.  While
they are important to understand and guard against, the real power of health
(which is our true wealth) comes from building our biological terrain, just
like soil.  Louis Pasteur, whose main accreditation was around germ theory,
was quoted as saying, “Le gern c’est rien.  Le terrain c’est tout.”  While
my French is a little rusty (too many Freedom fries), that means:  The germ
is nothing.  The terrain is everything.  This was reportedly said at the end
of his career after the mainstream had jumped on the germ bandwagon.  Maybe
it’s because the germ is something we can be against and kill with warfare,
while the terrain is something for which we have to take responsibility
ourselves.  Who knows?

BTW, holistic healers recommend doing a parasite cleanse twice a year.
Nature’s Sunshine has a Chinese ParaCleanse formula now with Paw Paw, which
has anti-cancer properties 6000 times of the chemo therapy formulas.  You
can order it at wholesale from my website listed below.

-Gene

Eugene F. Monaco

www.knoxherbs.com

(865) 609-9025