[permaculture] question re pattern recognition

georg parlow georg at websuxxess.com
Sun Mar 9 11:11:55 EST 2003

hi robyn, please let me get this straight. i will tell you what i understood
and you tell me where i am erring, ok?

phenology is the name of the disciplin, comparable to mathematics being the
art of numer jesting. so of course, one such phenomena linking line is
phenology, just like 1+12=13 is mathematics. but 1+12=13 also has a name for
itself, it is a calculus. one such line is a piece of phenomenological
information. the art of working the world of appearances with
phenomenological informations is phenology. ok?

thanks and cheers
georg