[permaculture] question re pattern recognition

ERDA Institute erda at nor.com.au
Thu Mar 6 19:36:12 EST 2003

Georg - that line IS phenology - the linking of phenomena with each other:
one phenomena is the white lily flowering which is an indicator for another
phenomena, the swan's laying season, which occurs at the same time.
Bill M used to call it "phenomenological information",  phenology sounds
more correct and less verbose.
Robyn