[permaculture] Re: Coir

David Loring dloring3 at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 15:33:28 EST 2003

Thanks for the reply.  I'm working with coir as a substrate for growing
Trichoderma sp. and it is working well.  You can see some examples on my web
page http://members.cox.net/se_asia_project/index.htm

I think this is why coir is working so well though peatmoss grows similarly,
but as you indicated, I also see various other fungi growing (I don't yet
know what they are) on the peat that I don't see on the coir.

Dave

David A. Loring, Project Leader
Southeast Asia Project
Dietrick Institute for Applied Insect Ecology
dloring3 at cox.net  ph (760) 489-9438