[permaculture] Fw: Tony on the TV

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 13:55:57 EST 2003

Tony on the TV
----- Original Message -----
From: Permaculture Magazine
To: GrahamBurnett
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 10:37 AM
Subject: Tony on the TV

   Dear Graham

Please can you circulate this info for Tony Wrench:

  Also, could you let anyone know that some of us at Brithdir (mainly Emma and I) will be appearing as deep green comic relief on a BBC2 programme on the Consumer Society called Spend, Spend, Spend.  We're on the last of the three, I think coming out on March 23rd.  They brought a hard hitting v successful rich sexy woman entrepreneur to spend a weekend with us cutting logs and stuff.  Great fun.

  Thanks,

  Maddy

*****
Permaculture Magazine