[permaculture] New Permaculture Book

holmgren at netconnect.com.au holmgren at netconnect.com.au
Wed Jan 15 23:17:39 EST 2003

Permaculture:Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability
(320 pages, text, some B&W graphics)  by David Holmgren is now
available from Holmgren Design Services. $38 post paid in Australia.

See Holmgren Design Services website for further information
http://www.holmgren.com.au/Pub.html#Publications

Promotion will include a series of capital city launches starting in
Adelaide in January. (see http://www.holmgren.com.au/WhatsOn.html for
details)

The Essence of Permaculture  (a 16 page, text only summary of the
book) is downloadable (pdf)  from our website.
http://www.holmgren.com.au/EssenceofPC.html

The book is now available  from us for $38 post paid anywhere in
Australia.    Overseas $AUD48 to USA & Canada, $AUD50 to UK and
Europe. (Discounts on bulk orders)

Su Dennett.

P.S.
We cannot accept payment by credit card because we refuse to support
extortion by the banks in provision of this supposedly essential
service. Personal cheque,  money order or cash please.
Note we now have our own domain name holmgren.com.au thus our new
email and website addresses. (The old address continues to work)
The update of our website has been completed with current info about
the book including the current  version of the Essence of
Permaculture.

--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services
Email     info at holmgren.com.au
Website  http://www.holmgren.com.au

Melliodora (Hepburn Permaculture Gardens)
16 Fourteenth St,
Hepburn
Victoria
Australia. 3461.