[permaculture] (perma)Culture workshop offering

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Wed Jan 15 09:14:51 EST 2003

Hi John !

SOunds great, wish I could take it....

John, would you please resend me that quote about holding opposite
pov's simultaneously please?

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 02:07 AM, John Schinnerer wrote:

> Aloha 'n happy new year,
>
> I'm offering the following workshop at the Phinney Center in N. Seattle
> (Phinney Ridge neighborhood) a bit later this month.  Extremely
> relevant
> to creating sustainable/regenerative (perma)culture.  Definitely useful
> for anyone teaching, facilitating, hosting PC and related courses and
> otherwise dealing with group process and communication...
>
> You can register after the early regisration deadline (which is
> tomorrow
> ;-), as I'm a bit late getting this out.  Sooner the better though...
>
> -----------------------------------
> CLARITY, HONESTY & PERSONAL GROWTH
>
> John Schinnerer
>
> Wed 7-9pm	1/22-2/5
>
> Call 206-783-2244 to register
> Early registration deadline: 1/15
>
> Do you want to be clearer and more honest with yourself and others - at
> home, at work, at play?  What do you want to be, do and have in your
> life,
> and how can you get it? In this three-session workshop you will learn,
> practice and apply in daily life a progression of methods for being
> clear,
> speaking your truth, hearing others' truths and taking action to get
> what
> you want in your life. Instructor John Schinnerer has three years of
> experience working with these and related methods and has written about
> them for Communities Journal of Cooperative Living and Permaculture
> Activist magazine.
>
> Early Registration Fee $30/PNA member,  $35/non-member
>
> for Phinney Center location and related info see:
>
> http://phinneycenter.org/

Best Regards,
Claude William Genest
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Ben Franklin 1759

Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done
on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a
comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
  Albert Einstein