[permaculture] Help Chiken pen design

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jan 13 20:09:45 EST 2003

antonio.scotti wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to design and implement a chicken pen for a permaculture design I am taking
> care of. Of course I have never dealt with chickens and even less with  chicken pens, so
> I would basically avoid reinventing the wheel.
> Does anyone know/have suggestions for a chicken pen design for temperate/worm
> climate, or any shared design already existing out there?
> It would be nice to see a design of a pen with attached greenhouse.
> Cheers
> Antonio

Start with a concrete slab with a good drain in the middle. Lay one course of
concrete block, with opening for door. Build wooden building on the block wall.
Attach greenhouse to building on its south side.

What part of Spain do you live in?

LL
onetime Flamenco (older traditional styles) afficianado
--
L.F.London
lfl at intrex.net
http://market-farming.com