[permaculture] Apricot trees

Kevin email ktopek at houston.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 20:18:05 EST 2003

I too have had very good luck raising apricots mostly true to the pit from
old Mormon orchards in southern Utah. The only drawback is that they will
not fruit well in the warmth of southern Texas. Did the one in North
Carolina flower and fruit this last year Larry? Thanks to Larry and Scott
for all they have done to promote this forum! !Prospero Ano Nuevo!