[permaculture] Apricot trees

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Sun Jan 5 09:28:58 EST 2003

Marilyn,   They should come true to about 70%.  I am takeing prop material
from some 80 year old appricot trees in the valley here and grafting them
onto hardy root stock. Keep planting out the seeds.  jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>