[permaculture] Designers Register started at Permaculture Wiki

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 08:25:46 EST 2003

Hi all- I've been playing about with the permaculture wiki over the last
couple of days, mainly trying to bring some more structure to the
'Permaculture' page which would seem to me to be the best place to create an
overall main 'contents' page, see
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Permaculture

and also I've created a designers register at

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/PermacultureDesignersRegister

So please feel free to add your name and details and lets try and breaths
some more life into the PC wiki project!

NB. For an overview of what the project is all about, please see
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage

Cheers Graham

---