[permaculture] Re: Alternative Food System Description

Kathy Carter-White kathycarterwhite at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 16:52:31 EST 2003

What a gorgeous place!  I'll be coming back to see more of your website,
Guy.  www.oklahomafood.org in April will be publishing online a couple
of documents... (probably 60 page pdf files) .... SARE reports which may
be helpful to you.  We'll be telling about how our Co-op came to be, and
some of the issues and decisions along the way.  And we'll be putting
out a sort of piece for politicians and rulemakers, so they can know
what helps and hurts the development of these community
entrepreneurships.  Ron Cox and Joanne Lee in  Olympia would be a couple
of good urban contacts, because they are tuned to special food and
Joanne is gifted at working with cooperative communities.  I have lost
track of their email addy.  I'll try to send you it.  If you want to
monitor the daily chatter among our members, we are at yahoogroups name
OKFOODRET  (You probably know how to join and then the emails come to
you like lists.ibiblio).
Merry Christmas!
Kathy