[permaculture] Poplar trees may be new draw for pig farms

sixdegrees sixdegrees at baynet.net
Tue Dec 16 15:59:36 EST 2003

greetings, although it could and i do say could be a good transition
strategy. We need to consider the path from where we are to where we must be
and what steps will get us there. the polar trees are not the answer
changing pig raising methods is but if the poplar trees will clean up the
mess while we make the shift them they are worth a thought.

the problem with poplars is they are a pioneer species and can be invasive.

Bob Ewing
www.restoretheearth.ca