[permaculture] Large-scale operations...

Marsha Hanzi mhanzi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 05:26:21 EST 2003

Hello Kathy-

Besides the replies from the list here, I recommend you look into the Holistic Management materials(Alan Savory)- they regularly work with very large areas with success.

Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia
Brazil
with one foot on the airplane for California...

Hi all- I just joined. Is anyone doing large scale permaculture, ie
700 or more acres? If so, I'd be interested in hearing a description of
your operation. Kathy in Tahlequah, Oklahoma