[permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

Scott Pittman pci at permaculture-inst.org
Tue Dec 2 12:49:49 EST 2003

At 12:08 PM 12/2/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Looks like Geoff Lawton has worked in Mexico too, maybe contact him about
>resources in (Mexican :-) Spanish.

Alejandra Caballero in Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala, Mexico has been doing
permaculture longer than anyone I know and she does have some wonderful
Spanish booklets.

Ianto Evans of Cottage Cob is another long time teacher in Spanish and may
have some publications, he has also worked with Alejandro over the years.

I have some copies of the Introduccion a la Permacultura and their are
several publications in Portugese that you can get to by contacting Andre
Soares
<ipec1 at terra.com.br>.

There is also Bob Ward in Spain who was very active in the past but I
haven't heard from him in some years.

I don't have addresses handy but if you write me off line I will look them up.

Scott

Scott Pittman
Permaculture Institute
PO Box 3702