[permaculture] Compost contamination

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Sun Mar 31 14:24:46 EST 2002

This is the most important thing I have seen on herbicides.  These
herbicides are threatening the whole foundation of organic farming and
gardening.  The information in this action alert  (sent as an attachment) is
pretty alarming since most of us rely on mulches and we can no longer
gaurantee that they have not been contaminated with these herbicides.  I
will be testing the mulches in my garden and the mulch sources I have been
using to see if any of these things show up.

Central Rocky Mountain Permacullture Institute has also produced  a video on
natural weed control and will soon have a page up on our web site about the
video.  It is also currently on sale through CRMPI for $14.95.

Jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>