[permaculture] Veg/meat

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Thu Mar 28 14:07:08 EST 2002

Am currently reading "The Cholesterol Myths" and highly reccomend it ( bit
scientific, i.e boring, at times though) and also would like to put in a
plug for the Weston price foundation ( weston price .org I believe) as well
as a plug for Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions".....

Lastly, I'm still amazed at the extent to which discussion of diet/health
can happen without distinguishing, indeed highlighting, the effects of
poisons in our (non-organic) foods...

Claude