[permaculture] Permaculture epithets/wisdom thus far

Robert Waldrop rmwj at soonernet.com
Thu Mar 28 13:26:02 EST 2002

Here's what we've collected thus far. Today we planted 1 pecan, 2
peach trees and 1 apricot tree.  Also decided how to arrange the sand
plums, perennial kale, camas lilies and apple mint (a keyhole bed in
the center of the front "lawn", which is flanked by two other beds
which will have elderberries, will plant them tomorrow.  Now to
determine where the gooseberries, dewberries, boysenberries, and
blackberries go.   Robert Waldrop,
OKC

Permaculture Wisdom Bits

Grass fed is best.

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat soybeans.

Eat Wheat Not Meat!

Eat Fukuoka/Bonfils system, No work grown wheat, not meat.

Make Compost, Not War!

Do I have a legume obsession or is it just have a nitrogen fixation?

Feed the wildlife.

Grow Soil.

Build soil.

Visualize Whirled Peas.

Give Peas a Chance.

Compost Happens.

Shift Happens.

Compost - Because a Rind is a Terrible Thing to Waste.

Invest in rootstock.