[permaculture] Silicon as fungal spray

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Thu Mar 28 08:25:03 EST 2002

I definitely misspoke with this msg. BD508 is a equisetum tea.
Equisetum tea is made through a 20min decoction and used as is, or is
diluted homeopathically or is aged for a varying number of days -- or
any combination of the foregoing. It has a high level of silica. I
use it as an anti-fungal, but technically it is used to promote the
life and energy of the soil. I assume this also means the innate
anti-fungal properties of living soil

-Allan