[permaculture] Permaculture epithets/wisdom

Heide Hermary heidehermary at pacificcoast.net
Wed Mar 27 14:42:09 EST 2002

My favourite saying is "feed the wildlife" - in the horticultural context of
adding organic matter to the soil instead of chemical fertilizers, and
letting the microbes do the conversion as part of their metabolism by
"eating" the organic matter. As an organic landscaper I find that this
"picture" is something customers can relate to, AND have a better
understanding of how their gardens work.
Heide