[permaculture] Permaculture epithets/wisdom

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 13:45:09 EST 2002

When I first became vegan I used to like the phrase;

"Eat Wheat Not Meat!"

But now I'm a bit more aware of issues like monocultures/ soil erosion
through intensive agriculture etc i'd have to amend it to
"Eat Fukuoka/Bonfils system, No work grown wheat, not meat", which isn't
quite as catchy...

I also like

"Make Compost, Not War!"

Cheers graham