[permaculture] Re: The permaculture FAQ - origin and contributors

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 26 23:08:47 EST 2002

<><>
Steve Diver writes:
Developing a framework to present a large concept, and boiling
it down to a coherent and interesting piece takes time and creativity.
To that extent, I do feel like the Permaculture FAQ achieved a
framework that has worked well.

That is part of the reason I posted the The Power of Duck
book.  It is designed really well. Get yourself a copy and enjoy
a good layout.
<><>

Just did some searching for this book; is this part of BM's DM or a
separate publication? Got more info on it?

Interesting reading those old PC list archives :-)

LL