[permaculture] Re: Thilo's web page in comparison to ATTRA'sweb page

Thilo Pfennig tp at alternativ.net
Tue Mar 26 18:31:49 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 19:08, Heide Hermary wrote:

> What is GPL?

GNU Public License. See here:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/

> written. The formal process of registering the copyright is not necessary,
> nor is it necessary to insert the copyright symbol.

And if to people write the same who does have the copyright?

> In the meantime we should respect those who don't wish to have their
> publications used in specific ways (especially amongst members of a small

I respect that. But there is no way of cooperation that way. It is a
cultural question. This way or that way.

> And finally, Thilo, if you just simply wanted to show David how fragile the
> PDF security is, why didn't you just send him a personal e-mail?

I also wanted to show that to everybody on the list. It was not my
intention to help David. I just wanted to write about some facts. What
you do with this information is another thing. No one got hurt.

ciao,

Thilo
--
Thilo Pfennig