[permaculture] Re: Holmgren Collected Writings (Thilo Pfennig)

Thilo Pfennig tp at alternativ.net
Tue Mar 26 06:08:40 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 23:50, 1earth permaculture wrote:

> Forgive me if I'm wrong here Thilo, but did you just hack Holmgren's
> file and then post your handywork on your own website and this list?
> **scratching head on this one!**  Why on earth did you do that?

You ARE wrong. I used the most used PDF reader in Linux to print the
file. I used a widely use pdf2ps converter to transform the PDF into PS.
I put this thing online to show everybody in the list, that this is
possible.

David seems to have wanted people distributing this articles if I
interpret it right: "(These blocks protect the integrity of writings
posted on web sites)". Doesn't this mean that he is only worried about
the integrity of his writings - not the distribution?

If I transform publicly available documents that do not have a copyright
licence in them, they are not copyrighted, do they?

Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/edv/