[permaculture] (fwd) Permaculture in Montana

lflondon at mindspring.com lflondon at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 24 14:37:05 EST 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:33:56 -0700, in alt.permaculture "Mac McQuaid"
<mcquaid at cybernet1.com> wrote:

Hope this post is not out of order as I am new to this group.
I am associated with the Western Cultural Heritage Institute (WCHI) in
western Montana. We are in the process of applying the principles of
permaculture in our daily lives.
Thought our new web site might be if interest to some.
www.wchi.net tells the condensed story of our efforts.
I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions.
Again, hope this post is not out of order

Mac