[permaculture] Avice sought - British Permaculture manual

Graham Burnett gb0063551 at cableinet.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 05:56:56 EST 2002

Hi Diana

You can find the manual at
http://www.permaculture.org.uk/academy/alm/

Although the manual & the diploma process is in the process of being updated at the
moment.

There is a discussion forum for the UK PC diploma (low traffic at present) run in
paralel with the UKPC academy which you can subscribe to by sending a blank email
permadipdev-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

I'm also setting up a support website for the PC diploma at
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/pcal/

Hope these help

Graham Burnett
www.landandliberty.co.uk
Now available-
'Permaculture A Beginner's Guide'
also
tee shirts- 'Permaculture Manadala'
&
'Land Is Liberty- Plant A Seed Today...'