[permaculture] San Francisco Workshop: VEGETABLE OIL CAR CONVERSION & SMALL-BATCH BIODIESEL

Loren Davidson loren at farwalker.com
Sat Mar 9 11:05:52 EST 2002

At 12:28 PM 3/9/02 +0100, georg parlow wrote:
> > DO YOUR PART FOR GLOBAL WARMING!!!!
>
>you know, i personally am all i for warming, but since i am
>afraid big parts of the rest of nature do not cope so well with
>the increase in global temperature, i would rather not, in spite
>of my personal preferences ;o)

Also here in the Bay Area, some wit has printed up batches of bumper
stickers that say, "We're changing the climate - Ask us how,", which they
go around placing on really large SUVs when nobody is looking. :)  Some
people aren't amused.

Build soil,

Loren

Loren Davidson        Permaculturist, philosopher, writer
loren at farwalker.com   http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334     ICQ: 65291610
"We have to create the future, or others will do it for us" - Gen. S.
Ivanova, ret.