[permaculture] Volunteer work

permed at nor.com.au permed at nor.com.au
Sat Mar 9 07:37:25 EST 2002

>Hi Bill,
>
>Thanks for the information. Is it your project in Thailand with which
>you are needing help or Yoot's, or is it one in the same? I, too, am
>looking at doing Geoff and Sindhu's PDC mainly because they have done so
>much development work. Do you know if they do a good course? Thanks
>again,
>
>Kind regards
>
>James

James - thought you might be interested - I conduct an annual 6-day
intensive course 'Permaculture for Third World & Indigenous Peoples' -
next one coming up Sept.9-14, 2002.
This course goes beyond the PDC (an essential prerequisite) and focuses
on community building, working in other cultures, facilitation skills,
project management, health & nutrition, and extra training in wet tropics
& dryland pc strategies & food production.
The PDC here covers all climates and includes many examples of pc in
developing countries.
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed at nor.com.au  www.earthwise.org.au