[permaculture] Volunteer work

James Sprunt jimmys at hotkey.net.au
Fri Mar 8 00:43:03 EST 2002

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information. Is it your project in Thailand with which
you are needing help or Yoot's, or is it one in the same? I, too, am
looking at doing Geoff and Sindhu's PDC mainly because they have done so
much development work. Do you know if they do a good course? Thanks
again,

Kind regards

James