[permaculture] Mosquito fish for the north

Scott Hitchins ScottH at wcig.org.au
Wed Mar 6 17:04:44 EST 2002

 Re: Biogas:  I've found the info I had stashed away: There is an excellent document with technical details and advice for building and running a digester as well as a short reference list, to be found amongst documents from the proceedings of the Sixth International Permaculture Conference; hosted on the Rosneath Farm website:  http://www.rosneath.com.au/ipc6/ . - check out the technology section    ( there are heaps of other very good articles at this site)

Scott
scotth at wcig.org.au