[permaculture] pc in panama?

keller ak.and.ak at on-line.de
Wed Mar 6 13:38:58 EST 2002

There is a native american comunity in panama called Kuna Yala. As far as I
know they won a war against the government and got a status of autonomy.
They have retained some traditional lifestyle. I don't know if they do
permaculture, but they could be interested in it. I think they can be
contacted over the internet (there is an organization called nativeweb or
something like that, in which they are involved, alongside other tribal
communities)

Andreas