[permaculture] I Have some Biogas plans

Robert Waldrop rmwj at soonernet.com
Tue Mar 5 18:50:25 EST 2002

Thanks to Andreas, and others, who have continued to post information
about biogas and biodiesel.  Regarding your Cameroon friends, I
noticed the website has a form where you can apply for a discount for
copies for local non profits and use in developing countries.  You
might try applying for a discount and see what they say.

Robert Waldrop, OKC