[permaculture] Mosquito spraying

bmn at iglou.com bmn at iglou.com
Tue Mar 5 10:30:56 EST 2002

1 - it's a human health hazard that also kills non-target species.
Literature of all types is prevalent.  Sorry I do not have any handy.

2 - Bats and birds (martins, swallows, etc).  Nothing beats these winged
vacuum cleaners.  I'm currently drafting a plan for building enhancements
and erecting bat boxes for a sewer treatment facility in Louisville that
will enhance nesting and roosting opportunities to keep down mosquitoes
and midges.

where do you live?