[permaculture] Biogas digester plans

Elijah Smith elijah at hilobay.com
Mon Mar 4 18:37:11 EST 2002

Howdy,

 The best treatment I've seen - including plans, charts for types of input
and expected output, bibliography, etc, is in a generally pretty cool book
called "Other Homes and Garbage".  There's an update, actually, called "More
Better Homes and Garbage" - has all the info as the first, plus more (I
bought both...)

 It's old - 70's - and out of print but I found it through
http://www.alibris.com/.  There are 9 copies for sale there, $9.95 and up...

  Elijah