[permaculture] Re: permaculture curriculum for children

Robina McCurdy robina at win.co.nz
Sat Jul 6 01:39:00 EDT 2002

Hi Kristi
Since that article I steered my efforts into working within mainstream
schools - big groups of kids and whole school development.  So I don't think
that I have anything particular to offer to you unfortunately. Would take
too much adaptation for home schooling and I am fully involved with PLANET
Organic, our year long training course in permaculture happening now, so
don't have the time right now to do it justice.
all the very best
Robina
* you might put a letter into the PC Activist to connect up with others
doing similar to yourself.