[permaculture] gabions

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Wed Jul 31 11:47:07 EDT 2002

Where the water runs, make it walk  - you slow it down by "draining" it
along contour, nice and easy - where it spills, you have it do so in a thin
wide sheet, like water cascading out of an overfull bathtub - and remember,
even if you do any of this imperfectly, you're still miles ahead of where
you started from, which is an unmitigated disaster.....

Claude