[permaculture] gabions

Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette sixdegrees at baynet.net
Wed Jul 31 09:05:03 EDT 2002

greetings, the ruts that we are working with are about 3 feet deep and 2 feet
wide. I'd sure like to talk with someone with expereince before starting or at
least find some literature on the subject. The ruts don't hold water for long as
they are and then only when it rains but they do enable the water to flow right
off the property.