[permaculture] Material for raised bed

Mark mpludwig at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 30 15:08:05 EDT 2002

I tend to concur with Robert, especially in situations where plant roots
and critters  may invade the structure I would guess these walls would be
pretty short lived.  I read a book a while back about a building system in
Iran where clay huts are built, filled with other pottery and hard wood and
then fired in place.  This would be overkill, but probably look really cool
when you finished and last indefinitely.
Build to leave ruins for the ages!
Mark