[permaculture] (no subject)

Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media pacedge at magna.com.au
Sat Jul 27 00:44:25 EDT 2002

From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge at magna.com.au>
Date: Fri Jul 26, 2002  06:26:10  PM Australia/Sydney
To: permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org.jeremyd08@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design

Hello Jeremy...
There are a couple external design course providers on the 'courses'
page at: www.nor.com.au/environment/perma

There you will find April Sampson-Kelly at Mt Kembla and maybe others.

My advice is, within the limited range of external courses available, to
shop around. Ask yourself: What do I hope to gain from a course? Ask
course providers: Will your course suit my needs?

These providers offer permaculture design courses. The design course is
a prerequisite to a diploma and, for most people, are all that they need.

...Russ Grayson
Pacific Edge Media; TerraCircle regional development team; Permaculture
International
Sydney, Australia.