[permaculture] diploma in permaculture design

Loren Davidson loren at farwalker.com
Fri Jul 26 19:04:26 EDT 2002

At 03:35 PM 7/26/02 -0500, Mark wrote:
>At 01:03 PM 7/26/02 -0600, you wrote:
>>At 07:45 AM 7/26/02 -0500, Mark wrote:
>>>My advise is to ignore the absurd obsession people have with getting
>>>their shiny PC certificate.
>
>I expected there would be some snotty reply, nice to not be disappointed.

When you enter a discussion using highly-charged, judgemental words like
"absurd" and "snotty," what else *can* you expect?  I believe that guides
on Netiquette would term this behavior either "trolling" or
"flamebaiting."  Generally, it doesn't fall under the definition of
"playing nice."

I fail to see how deliberately insulting people results in "care for the
earth; care for each other."

Just my uninformed $0.02,

Loren

Loren Davidson        Earth steward, healer, singer/songwriter
loren at farwalker.com   http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334     ICQ: 65291610
Music: http://www.earthspring.org/lorendavidson/
***Ask me about Sunset Celebrations in Berkeley - next one 8/27***
"Life goes on." - Sun Bear