[permaculture] Material for raised bed

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Fri Jul 26 10:46:56 EDT 2002

In the beginning was the rock.  Check out some beds we built above our pond
with the added heat and reflection from the pond and the large rocks we are
planting this area into nuts  ane other zone 5  material.  check it out on
our web site  jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>