[permaculture] Permaculture mythology

Carla McAuley carlamcauley at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 14 03:53:27 EDT 2002

Beautiful story, Scott.  Thanks for sending it.  How are you?

Sorry I didn't get back to you last fall about community plans and land
design.  I had a relapse in my cancer and have been very sick, had to move
to the big city to be near medical treatment.  I'm now in Belgrade, the
airport town for Bozeman, about 10 miles from downtown.  I sold my trailer
and got a two bedroom, wheelchair accessable, apartment in a four-plex.  My
friends packed all my stuff and moved me to Belgrade while I was in the
hospital with liver failure and a pulmonary embolism.  I am MUCH better now,
and think I may actually be headed for another remission now that we know
what the essential ingredients in the treatment are.

Anyway, it's nice to touch base with you.

Love,
Carla