[permaculture] Worms

keller ak.and.ak at on-line.de
Tue Feb 26 14:49:11 EST 2002

Hi Su,

>   Another kids problem that many of us have to contend with,
> especially if they are school goers, is head lice. Has anybody any
>   Cheers,Su Dennett

I heard that Neem tree is used agains head and body lice as well as scabies.
I don't know exactly, but I think the fruits are used. Maybe somebody here
knows more. This tree is used to make an insecticide, and is traditionally
used in India against lice and scabies mites. I heard it is very effective.

The tree comes from India, but it also grows in Africa and probably
elsewhere (unfortunately not here in Germany).

Andreas