[permaculture] Worms eat my crap? & more

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Sun Feb 24 10:07:16 EST 2002

Georg,  I was also suprised to find worms at the bottom of our spring house
when cleaning it out after a rain, in the mud and silt under three feet of
water.  This water comes into the house and is used for general use .  We
have developed another spring for our dirnking water, which consists of a
pipe in the ground where the spring water flow out, under a large Juniper,
with a ground cover
of mind.  This is truly living water, and I have been dirinking from this
spring for 26 years.   jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>