[permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips

Mark mpludwig at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:55:00 EST 2002

At 07:15 PM 2/20/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all - does anyone know if there is ever any kind of workshop going on
>in Minnesota (Wisconsin, Iowa or the Dakotas would be ok, too) or in
>Ethiopia/Africa? Either way, I'd love to attend one "close to home".
>Also - does anyone know if there are any people practicing PC in MN, IA,
>WI, SD or ND?
>I'd love to see a functioning project (anything bigger than a backyard
>garden)...
>Hope to hear from someone :)))
>Gabi R.
>--
>  Gabi,

There is a new group formed in Madison WI that is trying to get a design
course together this year.  We are planning a mini course to get our less
experienced members up to speed on the general topics in the early
spring.  I will be happy to post to this list when we have firm dates,
topics etc.  Mark and Jen  Shepard  have a 6 year old 120 acre (apx 55
hectare) project underway in South west WI near Viola.  Our group plans to
visit this summer.  Again, when we have a firmed up schedule of our
activities I'll post.
Mark Ludwig

Mark P. Ludwig
Poultry Research Lab