[permaculture] research on ponds from Iran

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Feb 20 10:30:34 EST 2002

hi everyone
        just got this email from Iran, could you help with some websites
that could be forwarded . "My name is Miss pardis maleki, I am studyng
aquaculture at Ghorghan university in Iran, I am inquire and researching on
variation of production techniques and difference of production if ponds
are of different designs." read below
                         thanks wes