[permaculture] re lists

keller ak.and.ak at on-line.de
Tue Feb 19 15:34:48 EST 2002

When I was searching for permaculture people in Cameroon, I found a hint on
Google. The page had gone, but was still in the google cache. It contained
the following text:

"At the GEN Americas office, at The Farm in Tennessee, the Ecovillage
Training Center (ETC) kicked off its 7th season with a short course in
Forest Mushroom Cultivation in February, a solar electric installers course,
its 11th Permaculture class in April and a Natural Buildings course in May;
and engaged in extensive communication with eager groups of Africans (Congo,
Ghana, Senegal, Cameroon) seeking apprentice positions with the ETC in 2000.
Schedule of courses: <http://www.thefarm.org/etc/index.html>"

This is the hint through which I found the pc people in Cameroon. Write to them. They might still have some contact information for Congo.

Andreas