[permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Tue Feb 19 11:37:01 EST 2002

to  the list:   While wadeing through all the messages about crap and worms,
I did not see any reference to the Sunny John.  We have one here at CRMPI
and  will be building another for my cabin this spring at a workshop with
John Cruickshank, see web for dates, aslo check out his web on the crapper
with plans for sale:  www.sunnyjohn.com   jerome

--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>