Redbuds Re: [permaculture] propagating elderberries

Robert Waldrop rmwj at soonernet.com
Tue Feb 19 00:09:14 EST 2002

Thanks for the tips.  It's kind of interesting how things come
together.  After sending my previous post, I did a google search for
"fruit tree guilds".  Hit the jackpot with
http://www.sustainablesettings.org/garden_guild.html

which has drawings of apple and pear guilds, together with plant
lists.

Robert Waldrop, OKC